18 June 2014

The Cinderella Contract ~ Turkiye: Isuka



If you just want an answer key, skip on ahead! Album pictures are at the end.

If you'd like an invitation code, feel free to use EBKCKR.

Asena's Guide is here.

I think Asena is my favorite out of all the guys, and will always be, but I was very much tempted by impish Isuka here to deviate from the main storyline. So of course, first order of business after finishing Asena's story was to reset it and go for Isuka instead (although I love Asena so much this actually hurts my heart a bit, haha).

Physically, I found Isuka a little bit scary at first. I think it's the scarlet eyes... that just always says demonic or something to me. And combined with his silver hair was rather... intimidating. Actually, maybe he's just intimidating in general, both physically and in personality.

Isuka comes off as a rather steady and dependable sort of guy, who takes his job as Asena's main man very seriously. He is very clever and perceptive when it comes to reading people. He actually reads as a bit cruel and cold at first (another reason I was soooo tempted by him) especially in contrast to the warm and considerate Asena. He definitely goes for a lot of teasing, partly because he doesn't quite know how to be honest with himself and his feelings. When he is serious about you, though, he is very serious, and would do anything to protect those he considers close.

For heaven's sake... whoever thought an abrupt switch from the main man to the secondary man was a good idea... needs to be shot. >9000 times. The ending freaking broke my heart. I'm not sure if it's because Asena is still my favorite, but honestly I am actually quite fond of Isuka. He does fall under one of my preferred types, at least personality-wise. And he's hot. So that's not the problem. The problem is that the entire time, the MC is still falling deeply in love with the main man. And then suddenly when you reach the ending, the guy's like OOPS SORRY NOPE and all of a sudden the MC freaking *AGREES* to break up??!!! WHILE STILL BEING IN LOVE???!!! WTF IS THIS EVEN???!!! And even his "happy" ending feels... really unresolved. UGGGGGHHHH!!!!

No way. Just... no... Even the ROYAL ENDING freaking still... breaks my heart... And then the MC just suddenly... falls for Isuka and makes out with him? I mean... he's really hot but... EVERYTHING IS STILL UNRESOLVED AND NOW THINGS ARE REALLY STRANGE??!! Maybe I'm not really the type of girl who can go straight from loving someone with my whole being, and then allowing myself to be consoled by someone else... Who knows. But I'm really dissatisfied with how this route went, now that it's all over.

Because this game is one where you have to pay what I consider exorbitant amounts to read more than 5 scenes a day, I chose to refer to walkthroughs to make sure I would hit the required amount of reputation points to get the Happy Ending. Because the English release of the Turkiye story is relatively new, I referred to a walkthrough of the Japanese version.

I'll summarize the sequence of answers I chose below. The strategy for side characters seems to be minimizing reputation with the main character while maximizing reputation for the side character. The answers below reflect that. Of course, you don't have to be this super extreme with the main character, but it's easier math to guarantee that way. Please note that following the guide directly results in exactly 58 Reputation for Isuka. That means additional Reputation must be achieved in order to see the Royal Ending (either through direct purchase or gacha). Official English answer choice translations are coming - this is just *me* translating mediocrely from Japanese, but the answer numbers should be correct.

=== Isuka's Route Answer Guide ===

Reputation Points Needed:
Normal Ending: Default
Happy Ending: 55+ with Asena Reputation LESS THAN 85
Royal Ending: 80+ with special gacha item and Asena Reputation LESS THAN 85

Chapter 1: The Contract Marriage at Work!?
1.04 [2] I'm sorry.
1.10 [3] I want to show my gratitude.
1.14 [1] I'm worried about if we're well-matched.

Chapter 2: "Isuka" and "Asena"
2.04 [1] I don't mind.
2.09 [2] Because he respects people.
2.12 [2] You've got it wrong!

Chapter 3: The Sound of Gunfire
3.03 [2] I don't choose based on status.
3.07 [3] It's not that I'm happy about it.
3.12 [2] I'm happy to go anywhere with you.

Chapter 4: Kiss and Trauma
4.03 [3] Thank you.
4.08 [3] Thank you.
4.14 [3] He's very strict.

Chapter 5: I Begin to be Well Disposed...
5.03 [1] Please, let go.
5.07 [1] Is he consoling me?
5.13 [1] Stop it!

Chapter 6: I Can't Deceive My Emotion
6.05 [3] I know you're safe, Isuka.
6.07 [1] I agree with Asena.
6.12 [3] I don't know what to do.

Chapter 7: Real Nature of Prince
7.02 [3] Where is that place?
7.06 [2] Probably, yes.
7.13 [1] I have a bad feeling about this.

Chapter 8: I Love Him So We Have to Divorce...
8.02 [1] I can't tell you.
8.06 [3] Not at all.
8.13 [2] You worry too much.

Chapter 9: Artificial Respiration
9.01 [3] If you come closer, I'll...
9.06 [1] Are you sure?
9.13 [3] Even if he is a descendent...

Chapter 10: Release from the Past Trauma
10.04 [2] I do.
10.09 [2] I'm a bit worried.
10.14 [2] He's exaggerating.

Chapter 11: Malfeasance of the First Prince
11.04 [3] Turkiye will be criticized.
11.10 [2] Where is it?
11.12 [3] Am I hugging too tight?

==========================================
 

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou so much! But i don't understand the numbers with each answer. Which ones do i choose for Isuka?

    ReplyDelete