18 June 2014

The Cinderella Contract ~ Turkiye: Asena



If you just want an answer key, skip on ahead! Album pictures are at the end.

If you'd like an invitation code, feel free to use EBKCKR.

Isuka's Guide is here.

Asena was my first choice man right from the start, but he wasn't available at the time I started playing The Cinderella Contract. Thus I was super excited when his route was released right about when I was finishing up with my first playthrough! Asena falls squarely in the type of guys I tend to like best in otome games, both in terms of appearance and personality (what I've seen of it thus far). I'll certainly be updating with further thoughts once I have progressed through his story.

Asena does not have at first glance particularly striking characteristics, like many of the flashier-looking characters. To my very pleasant surprise, he gets described as having deep purple eyes early on in his route, and I totally flipped out. Apparently I just cannot resist guys with purpe-hued eyes. His hairstyle is fairly normal, with just the right amount of shaggy. In any case, Asena is a very handsome man, with the exact sort of hair I like, and amazing eyeballs upon closer inspection.

Personality-wise, Asena thus appears to be a rather quiet and composed, but very clever and capable young man. He has a fairly calm exterior manner, and just appears really gentle and kind. He can be a bit overbearing with physical contact, but that is due to "cultural difference". Honestly, he is extremely considerate of the protagonist, and caring towards her, but without giving off the "nice guy" vibe, which I found enjoyable. You can really tell that he cares a lot about others. He is very responsible and goes out of his way to help others out. He is very well-liked because of that. Later on in the story, he does become rather cruel for a while, and forces sexual contact on the protagonist. Of course, that turns out to be some weird defense mechanism (and we already know I'm twisted and actually like a bit of a cruel streak). I must say overall, Asena is a wonderful guy, if a bit quiet or reserved. Exactly my type! Too bad he doesn't wear glasses, that would make him perfect. He is very business/work-oriented, which some people may find to be too cold for their taste, but that is also part of his defense mechanism. Once he gets his issues resolved, he really is pretty much... perfect? Perfectly nice.

I've only played Yuri's route before this one, so keep in mind I don't have a lot to compare. However, Asena's story was much higher on the sexiness level than Yuri's. Definitely a lot more explicit (a lot of Yuri's stuff was very vaguely implied). Some sort of cultural stereotyping by the game writers? In any case, I'm not complaining, haha, but perhaps something to think about if you are averse (or I guess prefer) to lots of sexiness. And there *is* some sexual violence, so if that's a problem, this is not a good story to read.

Because this game is one where you have to pay what I consider exorbitant amounts to read more than 5 scenes a day, I chose to refer to walkthroughs to make sure I would hit the required amount of reputation points to get the Happy Ending. Because the English release of the Turkiye story is relatively new, I referred to a walkthrough of the Japanese version.

I'll summarize the sequence of answers I chose below. Please note that following the guide directly results in exactly 165 Reputation for Asena. That means additional Reputation must be achieved in order to see the Royal Ending (either through direct purchase or gacha).

=== Asena's Route Answer Guide ===

Reputation Points Needed:
Normal Ending: 85+
Happy Ending: 165+
Royal Ending: 200+ with special gacha item

Chapter 1: The Contract Marriage at Work!?
1.04 [1] Thank you.
1.10 [2] I can't leave you alone.
1.14 [3] I'll do my best, but...

Chapter 2: "Isuka" and "Asena"
2.04 [3] It's fine.
2.09 [3] Because he's kind.
2.12 [1] Listen to me!

Chapter 3: The Sound of Gunfire
3.03 [3] Status and charm are two different things.
3.07 [1] Yes.
3.12 [1] I'd like to go.

Chapter 4: Kiss and Trauma
4.03 [1] Good night.
4.08 [2] I'm embarrassed.
4.14 [1] I'm so happy.

Chapter 5: I Begin to be Well Disposed...
5.03 [2] What?
5.07 [3] Stop it.
5.13 [3] Why is he doing this?

Chapter 6: I Can't Deceive My Emotion
6.05 [1] Not really.
6.07 [2] Does Paul also like it?
6.12 [1] I did sign up for this.

Chapter 7: Real Nature of Prince
7.02 [1] To Turkiye?
7.06 [3] I'm not sure.
7.13 [2] I guess he doesn't like Asena.

Chapter 8: I Love Him So We Have to Divorce...
8.02 [3] I have no problem.
8.06 [1] It's a happy tiredness.
8.13 [3] Have fun at your lunch.

Chapter 9: Artificial Respiration
9.01 [2] Help!
9.06 [2] I'm worried about you.
9.13 [2] If you trust him, so do I.

Chapter 10: Release from the Past Trauma
10.04 [1] Whenever Asena is ready.
10.09 [3] Can I come too?
10.14 [1] I'm flattered

Chapter 11: Malfeasance of the First Prince
11.04 [1] Society needs to move forward.
11.10 [3] There were mountains, too.
11.12 [1] Thanks.

==========================================
Unlike the routes for the other "primary" characters, Asena only appears to have four available album pictures. He lacks an picture corresponding to the Normal Ending. 

2 comments:

  1. It could be more better if he was a king...like Yuri and others

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could be more better if he was a king...like Yuri and others

    ReplyDelete