22 June 2014

A Week in Gondolin ~ Summer Solstice



It's been another lovely little week in Gondolin. The Summer Solstice celebration was on Saturday - yay midnight sun - as was the Bug Off! I got me some... ladder shades... Thanks, Isabelle!

Ozzie has really moved away now. He left me his picture and a farewell letter:

Dear Kyttyee, Today's the last day I say bye-bye to you and this town... I'll miss you both. Here's a picture to remember me by. Hopefully you can find a nice macaroni frame for it. Take care. -- Ozzie









I'm a little bit sad I let him go, but I'm excited to see who else I can get to move into my town. I just hope they don't mess up things too much by plopping their house down in a bad spot, haha.

Marina's birthday is coming up on June 26, so I'll be buying something Lovely to give to her as a present. Or maybe I should buy her a new Super Toilet, since she seems to insist on replacing it with various chairs.

In quick news, Aurora was sick, and Marshal had some deep comments about geeks and anime. I caught Gulliver on the beach, and helped him remember that Hollywood is in the USA.




*********************
Name: Kyttyee
Town: Gondolin
Dream Address: 4100-2219-4992
*********************

No comments:

Post a Comment