15 June 2014

A Week in Gondolin ~ Hello World!

One of the games I play most regularly is my beloved Animal Crossing: New Leaf!  I fell in love with the AC franchise when I got my first (apparently bootleg... little did young me know about the dangers of eBay game cartridges) Animal Crossing for my DSLite.  Sadly, because the cartridge was a fake, it eventually broke and alas I could never access my town again... Oh Bones, how I have missed you... and Dora... TTT_TTT

But! I am very happy with my new flourishing town of Gondolin!  So, without further ado, welcome to my town, and enjoy your stay!

Every week is full of exciting, or at least amusing, things, and I'd love to share my highlights with you ^_^

*********************
Name: Kyttyee
Town: Gondolin
Dream Address: 4100-2219-4992
*********************

Since this is the first week, let's start off with a very brief tour of Gondolin ^_^

This is our weloming arch outside the train station.



If you're tired from your travels, feel free to stop by the Roost for a pick-me-up.  It's my favorite place to hang out.



This is my pastel abode!



And this is my lovely town hall ^_^



It's been a fairly tame week in Gondolin.  We've had a couple of campers, Hippeux and Annalisa.  I dunno, Hippeux, you look pretty suspicious to me!



Ozzie has decided to move away.  He's not one of the villagers I was particularly attached to, so I think I'm going to let him go.  Hopefully I don't get someone really annoying in his place...  In any case, safe travels, Ozzie, and I sure will miss all the weird things you say.  I just hope Papi can keep it up for the both of you, haaay?



Highlight of this week: Marina visiting my house.  I adore her, and I was sooooo happy when she finally showed up at my campsite.  I literally spent a whole day talking to her until I finally won a game and got her to stay in my town.  SHE IS MY SOUL SISTER.  We even have the same decor ^_^




Aaaand that is all for Gondolin news this week.  Here's to another week full of fossils, hitting rocks with shovels, and fishing for sharks!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment